So here's the story: Clementine is our beagle. Our only pet. I got her when I was a single gal living in an apartment. She was the center of my world. She went to doggie daycare at least twice a week, got top of line dog food and went to the vet at the least little thing. Well, needless to say - things have changed! She's always been a good dog, but when I found out I was pregnant, Clementine slowly started to inch down the the list of priorities. She's not getting top of line food (she's lucky we even remember to feed her), doggie daycare (what's that? Oh it's not the backyard??) and she was about 6 months late for her last vet appointment (luckily still very healthy though). But there is someone living in this house that really seems to enjoy her - lucky for Clementine the new center of my world likes her in her world!
Clementine in the nursery before Ada-Grace was born. Man, if she only knew what was coming for her...
Here's the duo - AG is about 7 months here. This is the first picture I had of them together. We kept them separated for a long time. I was just nervous about what Clem might do. She's always been gentle though - thank goodness!

Clemmie is being very tolerant
Why can't my friend come in, Mommy?
Why do they look so guilty? Could it be that pizza box behind Clem?
Fun times together!
Clemmie kisses!
This is precious! Grant has just started to become more aware of and interested in our cats. I've been feeling so guilty for not being able to give them as much attention as I used to.
ReplyDeleteClemmie forgives you and love AG as much as you do! Ruff ruff!!
ReplyDeleteHa! That's cute! I'm sure Clemmie likes life much more now with her little playmate around. Or at least that's what we'd like to think. ; )
ReplyDeleteI like Clementine kissing AG. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteYour two babies together are so cute!! And yes, although Clemmie's world may have been rocked a bit, it was ALL for the better!! :)
ReplyDelete