Thursday, September 9, 2010

My First Post

Hello All! Welcome to my blog. I have to admit, it took me a while to get on board with doing a blog. The majority of my friends blog and have tried to persuade me to do one too. So now I'm up for the challenge! I'll do my best to keep it updated and current. And besides...who wouldn't want to see a face like this all the time...
Ada-Grace Caroline  - 2 weeks

Ada-Grace - 2 months

Ada-Grace - 4 1/2 months

Ada-Grace -  8 months

Ada-Grace -  10 1/2 months

Ada-Grace - 1 year

Ada-Grace - 15 1/2 months

Ada-Grace - 17 months




4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I'm so glad you decided to join the wonderful world of blogging!!!! And I'm with ya...with that sweet face and that precious of a little girl, it would be wrong not to share her with the rest of us ;) Happy Blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY welcome to the blogosphere! This is was a great way to start your blog with all of her pics from baby till now. Of course we'd want to see a face like this all the time! ; ) Keep the posts coming girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with everything everybody else said! :)

    ReplyDelete